Our radiology team offer a wide range of services, including general radiography, computerised tomography (CT), ultrasound (US), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), nuclear medicine, urodynamics, fluoroscopy, and interventional radiology.
- Location: Central Middlesex, Ealing, Northwick Park and St Mark's Hospitals
- Division: Integrated clinical services
- General manager: Tanuja Khiroya
- About the service
- Contact our service
- Where we provide your care
- Information about your care
About the service
Our radiology team offer a wide range of services at all our hospital sites, including:
- general radiography
- computerised tomography (CT)
- ultrasound (US)
- magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- nuclear medicine
- interventional radiology.
Contact our service
Get in touch with us:
- at Central Middlesex Hospital: 0208 453 2275
- at Ealing Hospital: 0208 967 5353
- at Northwick Park and St Mark's Hospitals: 0208 869 3895
Where we provide your care
You can find us:
- at Central Middlesex Hospital: ground floor
- at Ealing Hospital: radiology department, level 2
- at Northwick Park Hospital: level 4, block C
- at St Mark's Hospital: level 4, block V
Information about your care
Our radiology team work closely with other specialities to support 72 research studies across our Trust. These range from academic to commercial and non-commercial studies.
We also run five studies where one of our radiologists is the Principle Investigator, looking at whether changes in the way we work can provide you with a better service, improve outcomes for our patients, and help us to be more efficient.
These studies, as well as the publications produced by our team, are leading the way in areas such as gastrointestinal, gynaecological, and head and neck research.
Please use the Sunquest ICE system to make a referral to our team, or send us a paper request.