Click the name of the ward to find out meal times, visiting times, and restrictions and guidance for visitors.
Robertson ward at Willesden Hospital
- Specialty: General rehabilitation
- Hospital: Willesden Hospital
- Telephone number: 020 8438 7120
London Borough of Brent
Visiting the ward
- Visiting hours: 11am to 8pm
- Maximum visitors per person: 2
More information about the ward
- 020 8438 7120
- 020 8438 7116
- Matron: Trish Botten
- Head of Nursing: Gill Coyle
- Breakfast: 08:00
- Lunch: 12:15
- Dinner: 17:15
Good to know
We provide rehabilitation for people who are well enough to leave hospital, but not well enough to go home.
We want you to be independent with help from our nursing and therapy teams. Getting up and dressed during the day is really important to your rehabilitation, so you'll need loose fitting clothing and comfortable shoes.