Performance and safety
We publish lots of information about our services and the care we provide to our communities. We collect this information from:
- patients and staff telling us about our care, such as complaints and compliments, incident reports, and our Friends and family test
- data that we gather about our services, such as information about how quickly we see you when you need our care, or data on how well our services are performing against national standards.
Reviewing this information helps us to:
- examine the quality of our services
- check how quickly and effectively we are treating you
- understand what we’re doing well
- identify areas where we want to improve.