Our ENABLE service provides specialist neurological therapy, MS nursing care, and social work for people in Ealing who have been diagnosed with a neurological condition.
- Telephone number: 0208 568 0679
- Location: Ealing and Clayponds Hospitals
- Division: Integrated medicine
About the service
Our ENABLE service provides specialist neurological therapy, MS nursing care, and social work for people who have been diagnosed with a neurological condition. We provide therapy services, clinical psychology, and counselling.
Our team includes:
- a physiotherapist
- an occupational therapist
- a speech and language therapist
- a clinical psychologist
- a counsellor
- an MS Nurse
- a social worker.
Information about your care
We specialise in:
- rehabilitation to help you regain skills and become independent after you have been unwell
- providing you with home exercise programmes
- offering advice on living an active lifestyles, where this is possible
- providing you with appropriate equipment and keeping you informed about using it safely
- assessing your home for minor or major adaptations
- providing advice on managing fatigue
- developing specialist vocational, work retention and returning to work programmes, or supporting you to take part in other activities that are important to you
- assessing and treating you for communication and swallowing problems
- offering psychological support
- assessments and rehabilitation for any difficulties you might have with cognition
- providing specialist nursing care
- providing specialist social care management, including advice on changing your care package (where this is appropriate), providing information about or putting you in contact with people who can advise you about benefits, rehousing and access to respite care
- providing support, education and advice to your family and carers, if they need help in supporting you with your neurological condition.
We accept referrals from healthcare professionals.
To make a referral to either of the specialist teams, please contact us:
- by email
- by Fax: 0208 568 5165