Our bladder and bowel team in Ealing assess, treat and support you if you have a bladder and bowel problem and are over the age of 18.
- Location: Ealing
About the service
Our bladder and bowel team assess, treat and support you if you have a bladder and bowel problem and are over the age of 18.
We offer assessments at our clinics, which have disabled access. We can also assess you in your own home if you have a condition that prevents you leaving the house easily.
Conditions we care for
We care for you if you have:
- stress and urge urinary incontinence
- functional urinary incontinence
- urinary incontinence after a prostatectomy
- faecal incontinence
- neurological bladder and bowel incontinence
Find out more about:
Where we provide your care
We provide care from:
- Acton Health Centre, Church Road, Acton, W3 8QE
- Featherstone Road Health Centre, Hartington Road, Southall, UB2 5BQ
- Grand Union Village Health Centre, Taywood Road, Northolt, UB5 6WL
- Jubilee Gardens Health Centre, Jubilee Gardens, Southall, UB1 2TJ
- Mattock Lane Health Centre, 78 Mattock Lane, Ealing, W13 9NZ
We accept referrals from GPs and other healthcare professionals.
In your referral, please include:
- a medical history
- a drug history
- the reason for the referral.
For catheter management, please refer to the relevant District Nursing Service.