Our dietetic clinic service provides individual assessment and advice to you if you have a condition related to nutrition
- Telephone number: 020 8869 2669
- Location: Northwick Park and St Marks Hospitals
- Division: Integrated clinical services
About the service
All GPs in Harrow have a dietetic clinic service, which provides individual assessment and advice to you if you have a condition related to nutrition, such as:
- irritable bowel syndrome
We also provide:
- nutritional support and advice for you and your carers at home, or in residential or nursing home
- Home Enteral Nutrition (HEN). This helps us get you home quickly and easily if you need tube feeding at home, and provides you with high quality care and support.
- close working with the Harrow STARRS team to provide nutritional care to you at home
- health promotion. This includes working closely with public health to raise awareness of how a healthy diet and lifestyle can prevent of nutrition-related conditions (such as diabetes, heart disease, stroke and obesity)
- structured group education programmes for Type 2 diabetes, and heart disease.