How to get your blood test at Northwick Park Hospital (also called phlebotomy)
- Telephone number: 020 8869 3111
- Service hours: Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm (last ticket issued at 4:30pm)
- Location: Level 4, main outpatients, Northwick Park Hospital
- Division: Integrated clinical services
- General manager: Noreen Nolan
About the service
Our blood test service at Northwick Park Hospital is open between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday. We issue our last ticket for blood tests at 4:30pm, so please visit us before this time.
Please note that you can only use our blood test service at Northwick Park Hospital if you're attending a hospital clinic.
If your GP feels that you require a blood test, this should be arranged through your GP practice.
If you need an oral glucose tolerance tests, please make speak to one of our team in the department to make an appointment.