Our respiratory team care for you if you have problems or conditions with your upper airway, lungs, chest wall, or ventilatory control system.
- Location: Central Middlesex, Ealing, and Northwick Park Hospitals
- Division: Integrated medicine
- General manager: Kemi Baptiste
About the service
Our respiratory team care for you if you have problems or conditions with your:
- upper airway
- chest wall
- ventilatory control system.
Our consultants work alongside specialist nurses and physiotherapists to offer:
- an outpatient service
- a lung cancer outpatient service at Ealing and Northwick Park Hospitals
- a sleep service at Central Middlesex Hospital.
We have lung function laboratories at all three of these hospitals, which we use for:
- lung function diagnostics
- exercise testing
- oxygen assessments.
Conditions we care for
We care for you if you have obstructive diseases, such as:
We also care for you if you have restrictive diseases, such as:
- pulmonary fibrosis
- chest wall problems
We also look after you if you have:
- lung cancer
- respiratory infections
- pleural disease
- occupational lung disease.
Our team at Central Middlesex Hospital also look after you if you have tuburculosis (TB). If you have TB and are being seen at Ealing or Northwick Park Hospitals, you will be seen by our Infectious Diseases team.
Where we provide your care
You can find us:
- at Central Middlesex Hospital: Cardiology & Respiratory Medicine Centre, ground floor
- at Ealing Hospital: Chest Clinic, outpatients 2, Level 2
- at Northwick Park Hospital: main outpatients, Level 7.
We also provide specialist inpatient care:
- at Ealing Hospital: Ward 6 South
- at Northwick Park Hospital: Gaskell Ward.
Contact our service
- at Central Middlesex Hospital: 0208 453 2142
- at Ealing Hospital: 0208 967 5350
- at Northwick Park Hospital: 0208 869 2613