We know spiritual and pastoral care is particularly important if you’re worried about illness, death or bereavement, life changes, your emotions, or even relationships.
That’s why we’re here for everyone. You could be a patient, a family member or a friend. You could have a faith, or no faith.
We listen in confidence and offer support that aligns with your beliefs.
Just like our wonderful community, our chaplains and volunteers come from a wide variety of backgrounds and faiths. And if we don’t have someone here to support your particular beliefs, we may be able to put you in touch with someone in the community.
Talk to us
We can pop by for a chat, or you can arrange bedside prayers or religious rituals.
- ask a member of staff to contact us on your behalf
- pick up a request form from any of our faith spaces to request a visit
- if you’re a relative or friend, you can reach us through our hospital switchboard - call 020 8869 3232 and ask for the chaplain
- email us at email@example.com
Pastoral care at Central Middlesex Hospital
Multi-faith prayer room
- located on the first floor, next to the gastroenterology and general surgery department
- open during service times, see notice board outside the room
Pastoral care at Ealing Hospital
- located on level 4
- open from 8am to 8pm daily.
- Roman Catholic Mass every Thursday at 2pm
- daily Muslim prayers, check the noticeboard for times
Pastoral care at Northwick Park and St. Mark's Hospitals
- located off the main corridor of Northwick Park Hospital, next to the X-ray department
- open 9am to 5pm, out of hours access is available on request
- Catholic mass every Sundays at 4pm, Mondays at 12.30pm and Wednesdays at 12.30pm
- Healthcare Christian Fellowship have a service on the last Saturday of every month at 2pm
- a Hindu prayer service is held on a Wednesdays at 1.10pm to 1.30pm
- located opposite the physiotherapy department from the main corridor of Northwick Park Hospital
- open 24 hours, every day
- keypad access